Saturday, April 05, 2008

Summary of the last month....

Again, I know I'm not a good blogger =S  I apologize for that... March was a busy month @ work.... Planning 2 Big Conferences ,  the SouthWest Airlines issue impacted my office/team directly.

March was not a crafty month. I did some burb cloths for one of my  BF here in DC area. I bought the cutest craft desk for my SB room. ( I will post some pictures later).  Earlier this week I received 2 set of Nestabilities, the cirle with scallops & oval with scallops  (aka dies for the sixxiz, bigshot, cuttlebug, revolution machines), they are reallllly cheap (one set 5 or 6 dies for less than 25$)!!!!

Death of my Boss... she died after 2 years of fighting with terminal  cancer, it was a long and sad journey for all of us. I did one little scrapbook (8x8) for her, that was the last thing that she saw........ oh well ! =( 

What I'm working ritght now.... 2 albums at the same time, Disney 08 & Cku 07. Im almost done with Disney (8x8) I promise that I will take some pics today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home