
This was an awesome year for me, Nawlins' is a good & chillin place to be..Love their street festivals, their music, their culture... Well I really like New Orleans so much I meet too many people.... Here are some pic of some crazy people in Bourbon St. Hopefully some day I will be there again..Miss you Canal & Bourbon St. For me FatTuesday (aka last day of mardi gras) was a truly experiencie , too may people, all bathrooms were full(you have to pay to go to the bathroom like 2$) everything was full of people (young and old people) everybody driking Hurricanes (the originals not the Bacardi blue drink) Too many beads flying around, to many crazy girls trying to enter to the Playboy and Girls going Wild houses...Crazy moments!!!
And remember What happens at Mardi Gras Stays at Mardi Gras...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home