I'm Back......
I'm been working in several projects at the same time (as always) 2 of them are custom orders..... I want to share one mixed media mini album that I did for my moms bday. I used chipboard, felt, acrylic & some pieces of carton boxes (papel corrugado grueso)..
Pics of a Custom Order... Chipboard album...
Patterned paper- K & Company
Chiboard- 7 Gypsies
Ohhh i almost forgot... I have a parttime job in the most wonderful PaperCraft store in town and maybe in nation... PaPer Source.. =) i just love everything about this store..

I'm been working in several projects at the same time (as always) 2 of them are custom orders..... I want to share one mixed media mini album that I did for my moms bday. I used chipboard, felt, acrylic & some pieces of carton boxes (papel corrugado grueso)..
Pics of a Custom Order... Chipboard album...
Patterned paper- K & Company
Chiboard- 7 Gypsies
Ohhh i almost forgot... I have a parttime job in the most wonderful PaperCraft store in town and maybe in nation... PaPer Source.. =) i just love everything about this store..

Labels: At the Craft-Studio




1 Comments:
OMG..Amiga..que grande está tu hermana..wow...se ve como ha cambiado en esas fotos..Me encanta el album...xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home